I can’t help but feel that this blog is getting a little self-involved. So instead I want to talk not about me, but a pair of old trainers, that after three years of loyal service are going into retirement.
I wouldn’t ordinarily blog about items of clothing, but I feel a certain affection for these old friends. You see, they have enjoyed quite a journey during their lifetime, traveling further than any of their predecessors.
- The Midlands: Walsall, Birmingham, Bridgnorth, Derbyshire.
- Wales: Hollyhead, Llangollen, Anglesey, Dolgellau and Coed-y-Brenin.
- North: Carlisle, Huddersfield, Leeds and Manchester.
- South West: Newquay, Torbay, Bournemouth, Bath and Bristol.
- South East: London, Brighton, St. Albans and Horley.
With quick stops of at:
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Dubai, UAE
- Washington DC, USA
Okay, I admit it. This is a veiled attempt to talk about me! I just find it fascinating that the last three years have seen me travel much further than I ever have before, yet on the grand scale of things there is still so much more to see.
My new trainers have a lot to live up to.